Dayo Amusa reveals how a fan embarrassed her

– Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa shares the weirdest thing a fan did to her
– The actress turned singer also explains what attracted her to acting and music
– Amusa just released another single titled Alejo

                       Dayo Amusa

Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa’s profile has been soaring since she produced the movie
Unforgiveable which she did the sound track. After the movie which was directed by actor turned politician Desmond Elliot, Amusa tried her hand in music. Her first single aside Unforgiveable was Aiye Mi which she did a remix with Oritse Femi.
Her second single Alejo has been rocking the air waves.

The actress speaks about the weirdest thing a fan did to her in an exclusive interview she had with celebrity magazine House of Maliq. Dayo Amusa and fellow actress Linda Ejiofor are on the cover of the April edition of House of Maliq.
Dayo Amusa on the cover of April edo=ition of House of Maliq

The actress turned musician said while in the traffic, a fan wind down her glass to greet her which she reciprocated and when the fan asked for her phone number and she refused to give her, the fan went wild. She said: “You don’t want to know how she switched into insulting me. I was so shocked that I didn’t even know if I should roll up or just keep starring. Wasn’t funny “

Speaking on what spurred her to do music, the Aiye Mi singer said: “Acting has always been a big passion for me, it’s been something I have always yearned for right from my younger years. When the opportunity came I just couldn’t hold back. Same thing with music, it’s something I know I would do even before I joined the entertainment industry. Though my mummy never actually wanted me to be an actress, now I’m not holding back.”