Chelsea player not certain about his future with the club.


The Belgium international maintains that he intends to depart the Blues before the end of his career, but is unsure about where he will end up when he does leave.

Thibaut Courtois admits that he expects to leave Chelsea in future, but says he is unsure about his preferred destination.

The 24-year-old signed for the Blues in 2011, before spending three seasons on loan at Atletico Madrid.

Courtois has won La Liga and the Premier League during his career, as well as reaching a Champions League final, and he maintains that he intends to depart Stamford Bridge in the coming years.
When asked if he was going to spend the rest of his career at the club, Courtois told Sporza : “It’s hard to say. I don’t think I will end my career here.

“I didn’t have [a favourite club growing up]. In Spain I watched a lot of Madrid and Barca.

“In Germany I watched Bayern and Dortmund, in England, Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea, and in Italy Juventus and Milan.

“There wasn’t one favourite but I always wanted to play at those clubs.
“I don’t necessarily have a desire to play there, I’m already at a beautiful club, Chelsea which I always admired but we will see.”