See what newly born again veteran actress was caught doing (photos)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Ozokwor who is popularly known as ‘Mama G’ was recently sighted ministering in a church.


In a picture which surfaced online, Patience Ozokwor is seen ministering to a congregation at St. Peter’s Anglican Church, Alaba and reports says she ministered about her life and her personal encounter with Jesus.


Recall that the born again actress recently revealed her encounter with God, in her words “I still make movies, I am an actress and I have not change my name. You people gave me Mama G, I will answer it because I am making movies for you. You are my fans, you dictate what I do.

I love you all because you first love me. Please I am still Mama G, G for General and I am still and actress. I am still your mentor Patience Ozokwor G for General.”The actress now turned evangelist who is known for her wicked roles in movies reiterated that she is still an actress and will forever remain one.