Toni Payne says she enjoys being divorced By OSG Write


Ex-wife of popular Nigerian music act, 9ice, Toni Payne,has revealed through a series of tweets that she is enjoying life after divorce and that she is happy to have survived the nightmare.

She noted that she was one of the best music publicists that worked in the industry in recent times, however, “Too bad, Naija did not appreciate what I was trying to do.

“No encouragement, just drama after drama. Discouraging! Glad I got out of that setting, now I’m realizing my potentials elsewhere. #USAPublicist.

“#Elsewhere: What made me different was I chose to ONLY work with unknown talent.
“I hustled hard for everyone I decided to work with, then they tried to reduce my hard work to someone’s ex-wife,” she comically noted.
“I don’t blame people that choose to stay away; the bad belle is 3 much.

“Never again though! Just sad that I see some talented artists I’d love to work with but to avoid Nigerian drama, I unlook. I’m in my own world, play by my own rules, fast as a gazelle, graceful like the peacock, tenacious like the rhino, I am moving swiftly along,” Payne added.

It will be recalled that 9ice had apologised to Toni Payne and made a bold statement that she never cheated on him.
He released a statement which read:

“It has come to my attention that yesterday some people were up to some mischief harassing Toni Payne regarding an evil rumor that was spread years ago.

“I would like to use this opportunity to state categorically that the song Once Bitten Twice shy was not and can never be about Toni Payne.
“I have NEVER accused her or told anybody that she cheated on me because she DID NOT.

“It did not happen and it was never an issue. Let me be very clear. Toni Payne NEVER cheated on me. Some marriages do not work for different reasons.

“Unfortunately I released my album at a very delicate time in our relationship and a song from the album was taken the wrong way and things were blown out of proportion due to my silence.
“I have apologized to her in person and she has accepted my apology. I have moved on to a fresh start and she has moved on too. I would appreciate if the general public do the same.

“I would appreciate if people refrain from insulting her for something she is not guilty of. Once again, the song Once Bitten Twice Shy was NEVER about TONI PAYNE.

“It was just a song. I wish I had come out sooner but I cannot change the past, I can only try and make amends for the future.”

Source :http://olorisupergal.com/toni-payne-says-enjoys-divorced/

No comments:

Post a Comment