Cindy Crawford's 14-year-old daughter lands her first solo magazine cover

Cindy Crawford was 16 when she made it onto a magazine cover but she has been outdone by her 14-year-old daughter, Kaia Gerber. The teen who landed on the cover of POP magazine expressed her delight at living her modelling dream.

Kaia who covered Vogue last year along with her mother said: 'It’s not like I never dreamed it could happen because it’s really all I dreamed about,' she explains. 'But I never thought it’d happen this early. It didn’t hit me until Mum and I got the French Vogue cover – even after that I was like, "wait is this really happening?" I’m still kind of shocked.'According to the founder and Editor-in-Chief of POP Ashley Heath; "Kaia Gerber will be the biggest model in the world within 5 years."

No comments:

Post a Comment