EPIC BEEF: Jay Z blast the hell out of Drake

It seems Rap Mogul Jay Z and Drake are currently dissing each other.

At the BET awards yesterday, DJ Khaled surprised his fans by dropping a new song with an accompanying video titled ‘I Got Keys’ , which featured Future and Jay-Z.

“I used to wanna be on Roc-A-Fella then I turned into Jay, Now I got a house in LA, Now I got a bigger pool than Ye.”

On his part of the song, the Rap Mogul dropped some lines which fans are now saying is a diss directed at Canadian rapper Drake, who took jabs at the Jay Z, on his Summer Sixteen track where he said

“In real life they like me? In real life I’m like no.” ;Til you own your own you can’t be free, ‘Til you’re on your own you can’t be me.”

However, it seems the Roc-nation boss responded to the diss with these lines Earlier this year, Drake reiterated his relationship with Jay-Z, saying that though he respects him, the both don’t always agree when it comes to the music.

“I’ve expressed my admiration and respect for Jay countless times,” he said during an interview “Sometimes we just fall on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to the rap world.”