Popular Pastor reveals what time of the day to NEVER have s*x

A pastor has said that the worse time of the day to have sex for married couples is between 12-3am.
In a post put up by one Boakye Mensah Ohene, the Ghanaian man explained how a minister of God spoke to him about sexual sins and how it is very dangerous to have sex at a particular time of the day. Read it as posted by Boakye below:

”A senior minister was speaking to me about sexual sins and he said something dangerous. He said the worst time to have sex is between 12-3am. He says it’s even dangerous for a married couple. This is because those hours are the spiritually dense hours of the day. Most often that is when God sends angels with prayer responses and the angels are forbidden to see your sexual nakedness. So they return. And your response is postponed sine die. On the other hand that’s when demons are launching severe attacks against you. He who has an ear…

”I’ve never had had the yearning to ever argue or even disagree a spiritual authority I trust is genuine. I can’t even contest a doctor whose knowledge is just meager how much more people who command in the spiritual realms. Yesterday, I wrote a thread about an advice a bishop gave me. I adhere to spiritual directions. If you don’t, just walk away gently. It’s not as though you are been coerced to believe or conform to it. I just decided not to revert to the replies aplenty. ”